Hi, John
quote:
I have that program (posted about it on another segment of this forum too). Pretty much worth the money. As you read it, you'll feel like you're going through a fusion of NLP, chi control work and magic.
I passed over the magic and mind control stuff and focused on the NLP and chi control. I don't like the idea of tapping into "cosmic forces" and the like.

I already replied to the other thread on this, but what you write here helps me a whole lot. I'd be unconfortable with magic and mind control stuff too, maybe with chi control too. I have the Spring Forest Qigong course which I left unfinished because I felt guilty about it. But two days ago, I listened to the first CD while releasing on it and found that the feelings of guilt vanished very easily. I could be trying it again, and maybe I could be confortable with chi control.

quote:
You'd expect the standard ambiguities, super sneaky pressups, distortions and fancy word play that any decent NLP manual should have. I closed quite a lot of real estate deals in Calif after taking a week off to absorb the tricky stuff in the ebooks. But, I can't help feel guilty. It almost feels unethical to use this stuff... like being insincere while appearing sincere.

I have been thinking on this about something being ethical or not. Persuasion have been what every businessman have been doing all over the ages and if there is a technology that helps improve and get a edge on it, then it's something that fits very well on it. NLP seems to be made for businessmen and those who know how to use it have the advantage. I don't see any ethical problems here. It all depends on each person of course.

quote:
If you have Maxpersuasion 2000 AND SpeedSeduction, you'll find this Level One course a concise blending of both, so I won't recommend getting it anymore.

Otherwise, its A class material.


So should I understand that it's what both Maxpersuasion 2000 AND SpeedSeduction delivers on a single package? Is it a combination of both?