quote:
That being said, it's really up to you what you're after. If its PURE PERSUASIVE NLP and you don't mind the high $300 tag price, go for Maximum Persuasion. It's a VERY GOOD PACKAGE.If it's PURE SEDUCTION you want with all the sexy phrases, and you don't mind the $300+ tag price, go for Speed Seduction.
Now if its a manageable blend of both techniques and you don't have that many clams to bake, then Extreme Power will keep you busy at least 3 months trying to master all the stuff crawling in the eBooks.
What I'm looking for is persuasion techniques, but $300 is quite a high price. I also like to toy with the idea of looking into seduction stuff. Whenever I think on it from a real perspective, I find that it is unrealistic, there are much risks on it; but I cannot deny that the idea tempts me. Maybe I'll go for the Extreme Power package; but it depends on many things. I have to think this over and do much release on this in order to do a capable decision.
I also want to ask about MLF da Money, have you tried it?
Thanks again.