I use a very high end wireless headset to maximize the experience with the LSC paraliminal tapes. The sensation is tremendous and absorption of material is rapid. IPM, in particular had been an all time favorite.
Now, I came across websites last year selling the Echophone (a derivative of the Flanagan Neurophone) and I'm damned curious about using it to channel the info directly into my brain. It's "listening without hearing" Site is: www.Echophone.com
Does anyone have first hand info on this unit? What intrigues me a lot is the use of transducers to channel high freq sounds from tapes and CD directly into the inner ear. If the claims on the website are right, then subliminal and paraliminal material would benefit greatly from this.
Another question: anyone have feedback on Photoreading? I've already exceeded 600wpm (that's not yet much); I'm hoping the old hands can give me tips to get me more bang for the buck.
John