In my experience, there is not much to it. It certainly is not a step beyond NLP. I don't see how it can work as a stand alone system. I have the "Beyond Problem Solving" video from Rex Sikes and a friend lent me Richard Bandler's 16 tape set which I listened to 3 times IIRC. The tapes were entertaining but I did not learn anything. IMO everything important in both programs is in "The Attitude Activator" by Rex and Carolyn Sikes (also part of one of the Learning Strategies programs.) The Attitude Activator is a good tape.
DHE seems to be more of an application of NLP rather than any real breakthrough. The rest looks like marketing hype. From my observations talking to people, this is one of those courses people go to, say it was great, but can't say anything concrete about why it was great. If you have lots of money and want everything on the NLP market then there is no reason not to get the tapes, but other than that I'd pass.