I'm still trying to master BG and IS but I am having a couple
difficulties....
1) instead of perceiving all that I sense in first person as my martial art
instructor, I inadvertantly flip between 1st and third person (ie. I SEE
myself perceiving the way I am describing rather than ACTUALLY being there
experiencing it firsthand).
2) I'm having a hard time coordinating a) what it is I am perceiving and b)
describing it. That is, it's hard for me to describe something when I am
trying to perceive and get a feel for what it is I am sensing in my
imagination. I'm thinking that maybe perhaps if I practiced throughout the
day of just describing what it is I am actually doing/perceiving/sensing
into a tape recorder with my eyes open...that this would give me an idea of
what it's like to describe the things that I am sensing WHILE I am actually
sensing them...thus, it would hopefully carry over to better coordination of
describing and perceiving during borrowed genius (or image streaming for
that matter).
Any thoughts or suggestions?