Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#15439 09/13/04 07:20 PM
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 1
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 1
I've been doing several attempts to try and mess with HypnoVision tapes from http://www.hypnovision.com. It's such a big company... it has only gotten one unresolved complaint according the Better Business Bureau (http://www.bbb.org), and that complaint was in 1996 if memory serves me. I tried looking up their current status again on the Bureau, but I haven't been able to find their records anymore for some reason.
So, I come to a message board to see if anybody has ever tried any of these tapes? Have they worked for you? I've ordered them before, but I ended up quiting after about 4 months of listening to them (over the time suggested listening to them). If anybody has ever ordered a tape, do they work? Thanks so much!
-Matt






Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,089
Likes: 1
Learning Strategies Admin
Member
Learning Strategies Admin
Member

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,089
Likes: 1
Have you noticed that that site hasn't been updated since 1997? Wasn't that an era for ugly web sites? Never bought anything from that site seemed dated the first time I saw it.

Alex






Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 50
Member
Member

Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 50
Hypnovision--A Scam?
In one word, YES!"






Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 795
Member
Member

Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 795
Hehehe. Thanks for the link. That web site is truly funny.








Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.028s Queries: 21 (0.011s) Memory: 2.9952 MB (Peak: 3.5932 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-03 23:41:20 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS