Since my last post I re-started doing SFQ exercises, namely the 7 steps. I felt it very powerfully. (Of course, because my mind suggested that it's time to start again. So I was "ready" for it ).

Now, after only a couple of days of doing this exercise, I feel good, I feel calm, stable, balanced, etc.

And there is a big BUT. I don't feel much any kind of motivation! I can recognise very clearly that feeling good and not motivated are connected. Obviously I have been motivating myself by stress (urgent internal dialugue) and it does not work anymore. And I don't know any other way! I mean I do know lots of ways, but none of them are available for me right now.

Hmmm. I don't feel particularly bad about this situation (Yeah, sure, that's obvious! ) Just a little bit concerned in an entirely new situation. Would it be time for applying all the future planning skills I've learned from various sources? Or something else? Hmmmhmmmhmmm..... <trying to think>

What other goals or wishes do I have other than feeling good? I've been struggling so long and hard to feel good, I've forgotten what for I would like to feel good in the first place. (!!)

Anyway, I guess this will pass. I'm just curious what will happen!