Anything is possible <grin>.

I have not heard any of the material from the folks at the website awakenedminds.com but from scoping out their site they are right on with the techniques.

The Awakened Mind I was referring to came from Anna Wise, a brain researcher and very nice lady. It is a pattern that you can find in her book, "The High Performance Mind" which has relative amplitudes and frequency information in it.

Exact frequency content of people's copyrighted combinations is not legally possible to divulge without them getting ****ed off. Hemi-sync is copyrighted but binaural beats are not.

Fourier transforms, joint time-frequency analysis, wavelet analysis all make reverse engineering a piece of cake these days. But why would you want to do what others have done? Why not break new ground? Discover new combinations? They discovered their patterns by tuning the dial.

As for an awakened mind pattern it is something like this ...

140 (1.5), 210 (2.0), 280 (6), 350 (6.5), 420 (11), 490 (11.5), 560 (21)

where the first number is the "carrier" and the parenthetical number is the "beat frequency" so that 200 (2) would be 199 Hz in one ear and 201 Hz in the other ear.

Chordally (diatonically) it might be something like ...

110 (2), 220 (1.5), 330 (4), 440 (4.6), 523 (6.5)

which makes an A minor chord that reinforces the delta and theta areas.

The problem is how to get the higher beta difference frequencies in a consonant pleasing way instead of sounding like geese farts. Delta and theta is easy but just try and find a place for the 30 Hz beta.

In response to your specific question about how low to go with the delta frequency, sub-hertz is acceptable. Indeed less than 2 Hz beat frequency gives some nice swirling stuff, very pleasant.

Low frequency carriers, like people talk about with Centerpointe is another thing entirely. The frequencies must be able to be reproduced by the headphones in order to be heard. The lower the carriers, the better the headphones needed to reproduce it.

I wonder if some of the "no-effect" responses from Centerpointe is due to using inadequate headphones?