Hi,

I see the issue of Centerpointe sending out too much advertisment coming up in a lot of threads, and wanted to give my opinion about it.
Some people complain Centerpointe sends too much of it. Others say they like receiving information about other good programs.
Some think it depreciates Holosync, under the reasoning that Holosync was supposed to solve everything in the first place.

First I'll say that I fall in the category of those who do appreciate receiving info about other programs. Especially since I really like what Bill Harris has created, things that he endorses do get my attention.

Second, Holosync is not supposed to be a cure-all : it accelerates your personnal growth and solves a very BIG issue : that of stress management. But it does not teach anything in many other areas worthy of attention. It's not Centerpointe's vocation to do wealth management training, relationship counseling, voice training, etc...

Finally, no-one yet seems to have noticed that this is part of a global markleting strategy, that is proving very effective. Centerpointe recommends, say, Gay Hendrick's relationship counseling course, and Gay Hendricks in exchange recommends Holosync. It's a win-win for both as they both get extra customers from the deal, and in the end more people are exposed to Holosync meditation (which I think is a good thing).
Actually, this was how I got into Holosync in the first place : I read CHet Day's newsletter on natural health, where he endorses Holosync, so I went to see Centerpointe's website. I asked to receive the free demo and registered for Mind Chatter, their newsletter. There I learned about Bob Scheinfeld's "Invisible Path" program. I registered to HIS newsletter. then I thought Holosync was too expensive, and asked to be taken off their mailing list. I continued receiving Bob Scheinfeld's newsletter, and finally in one issue he recommended Holosync. That made me go back to their site, and since at that time I had gotten a new job, I finally decided I could afford it.
So the route wasn't direct at all. And probably many customers have a long history of hesitating before purchasing like I did.

I'm quite happy with the way Bill Harris does his marketing.
If you find it annoying, just get off his mailing list, don't go to his site, or choose not to be annoyed !

Beauty (or ugliness, annoyment, etc...) is in the eye of the beholder !

Cheers to all,

Erwan