I started Awakening Prologue in August 2004 and have now just begun Awakening Level 2. I have meditated almost once every day since then. My problem is a feeling that I am getting nothing from Holosync at all and I am beginning to wonder whether I should continue with it. I have read most of the Centerpointe testimonials and have never experienced anything these people say they have, much to my disappointment. I have had no ‘ah ha’ moments, no feelings of relaxation or whatever immediately after meditating, no increased creativity, no increase in my stress threshold, just the same old me (or maybe worse). I do not feel I have experienced any change in all that time and my hour spent meditating feels like an excuse for a good sleep more than anything else. I am not knocking Holosync and I really want it to offer me something.

Having said that I wonder if we humans are just not ‘wired up’ in the same way. It may be that despite Holosync working wonders for Bill Harris and thousands of other users there are other people that it will not work for. Would anyone care to comment or offer any thoughts on my dilemma? Currently I am thinking of completing Awakening Level 2 but after that if I still feel nothing I will probably have to seriously consider whether my hour a day would be better spent pursuing other activities. I would appreciate any comments.

Regards
Stevie