Stevie;

If you have not noticed any improvement in your external life and you have not experience any of those Ah-Ha moments then I would think you moved on to fast to the next level.

I had listened to binaurel beats for almost 20 years before starting Holosync and feel this benefited me in their program. When I started cd 4 of Level 4 Awakening it took almost 2 months before my body even reacted to it then it took another 6 months before feeling complete on it.

I have one friend who treats running through these levels like a competition who started behind me and has somehow progressed to almost two years ahead of me rather than do the program as it is designed. I see it as cheating herself out of alot of gains and putting herself into alot of overwhelm that she need not do. She tells me to hurry up.

In my opinion, that is the wrong thing to do with this technology.

If you have not experienced any improvements in your external life and your ability to handle much more stress has not improved then I would go back to Awakening Prologue and just hang there until you notice a big change. Then move on. It's not a race, it's about you and getting the benefits.

Jeff