Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

[QUOTE]Originally posted by jeffdengr:
[B]Stevie;

If you have not noticed any improvement in your external life and you have not experience any of those Ah-Ha moments then I would think you moved on to fast to the next level.

Thanks for the reply Jeff. I am very interested in your comments about the possibility of moving through the program too fast. I certainly see the program as one that will take time, years probably, and in that sense I am in no hurry but then I do want to feel some of the benefits! Catch 22?

It may be I am expecting too much too soon and need to just carry on meditating and not get too hung up abut the "results". You know I even bought myself a new recliner that allows me to sit up in comfort while meditating so I do intend to carry on and hopefully I will not get too downhearted if I feel I am not getting "results".

Steve

quote:
Originally posted by jeffdengr:
Stevie;

If you have not experienced any improvements in your external life and your ability to handle much more stress has not improved then I would go back to Awakening Prologue and just hang there until you notice a big change. Then move on. It's not a race, it's about you and getting the benefits.

Jeff

Jeff

Can I ask why you recommend going back to Awakening Prologue rather than just carrying on at the level I am currently using?

I should also point out that initially I did my meditating lying down. Though I found this very comfortable I generally fell asleep. I am now beginning to wonderw whether lying down was not such a good idea. I do all my meditating now in an upright position.

quote:
Originally posted by barryd:
Stevie

I was in the same position as you early in the program. I wrote the support staff and they told me don't worry about trying to notice if it does anything, just listen for an hour a day and don't think about if it's working. Once I started following that advice a few weeks later I saw changes, rather other people noticed changes in me and pointed them out to me.

Barry

Thanks for the reply. What kind of changes do you feel you experienced? Did you notice these changes happening on a day to day basis or only when when you looked back at yourself so to speak.

Thanks
Steve

Stevie

I did not notice any changes on a day to day basis. In fact I did not notice any changes myself, other people noticed changes in me like not getting upset so anxious and better sleep patterns, which I can't believe I didn't notice myself. Once this was pointed out to me I then realized that there were some positive changes.

Stevie;

I am saying to go back to Awakening Prologue if you have not experienced some sort of noticeable change whether it is internal or external.

I see this Holosync Program as alot like weight lifting/body building for the brain and nervous system. In doing bodybuilding you don't move up to the next level of weights without having developed the muscle structure to easily support doing that. If you move on it tears you down and recovery takes much longer. If you back off and use a lighter set of weights you notice you recover easier and growth is stimulated.

Also using the alpha/theta CD's like Super Longevity or Making Change Easy that came with the original program helps lighten things up for you when feeling the Overwhelm.
I always liked the Attracting Money and Success. My lunch time desert.

When you are feeling irritable and life seems kind of nutty that is when you are experiencing growth. You get these endorphin highs during this time. When it seems to taper off and things have gotten kind of boring it is time to move on to the next level.

I think staying awake and sitting up through the meditation is best. I have experienced the falling asleep when starting a new level and viewed it as a feeling, so I consciously feel the feel and it tends to release then I can stay awake. It takes a few days of doing this.

If you can stay awake and consciously observe the changes in your internal energy while the Holosnyc is playing (don't do anything but observe and accept what happens)it will give you some big changes.

Hope that helps.

Jeff

Regarding Accepting what comes up. Accepting something does not mean that you have to be passive about it. It is like acknowledging the situation you find yourself in and if you feel it necessary then do something about it.

There are alot of ways to look at it. It is taking responsibilty for something and even though you did not create it, you can still take responsibilty and do something about it.

By welcoming this thing you do not like it allows you to approach it and gets your hands on it. Once you let it into your life and welcome it you can make change. If you deny it, push it away, suppress it, give the "stink eye" keep away, it will just stay there forever until you take control and do something about it. Like dirty dishes in the kitchen.

Just by having the willingness to makes changes if you need to seems to lighten things up.

The Buddhists have a saying that "Your Enemy is a Great Teacher". If you can get to a position of accepting your enemy as a teacher you can also make great changes, especially in yourself.

By being here and now makes you responsible for what is. It is not to say you are at blame and you created all these problems. It is more like you have "The Watch". By accepting the Watch you have alot more control over your own life. You are it.

Hi Erwan,
Your remarks have really sparked a debate.
I have just ordered Holysync and I had never seen an advert in the UK to date - but I had trawled the web for information for all similar programmes before deciding to go with it.
I am an SFQ practitioner but was finding the guided imagery meditations not very successful though the powerful Small Universe is very good indeed . I wanted a faster enhancement into deep meditation and as far as I can see Holysync seems to offer this. Since money seems to be the problem with a lot of your correspondents I did note before ordering that Holysync offers a full year money back guarantee. So if it doesn't work as you expect - you can send it back.
Love and light
Faune

[QUOTE]Originally posted by jeffdengr:
[B]Stevie;

If you have not noticed any improvement in your external life and you have not experience any of those Ah-Ha moments then I would think you moved on to fast to the next level.

Jeff

The more I think about it I realise I have been very eager to make progress and experience some kind of change/improvement etc and as a result I have maybe been a little too eager to progress through the Holosync Cd's.

I think I should just slow up a little and not get too hung up about things not happening and make sure I am not moving through the levels too quickly.

Thanks.
Stevie

[This message has been edited by Stevie (edited May 03, 2005).]

Stevie;

I believe you are doing yourself a big favor by doing that. Put it on Hawaiian time, we get there when we get there.

Jeff

quote:
Originally posted by jeffdengr:
I have heard one of the Coaches for Centerpointe also recommend Brain Lightning as a good supplement to take while doing the Holosync Progam.

SpiritualMinds you might mention that you are a distributor for Brain Lightning as well.

I am willing to try it.

I didn't want people to get the imperssion I was trying to make a sale for myself on here. Brainlightning really is a good product and I used it myself for months before I started offering it on SpiritualMinds.com.

It is expensive though. At first I tried to take the ingredients from list and go out and buy the stuff at the store but the result was not nearly as good and cost just about as much.

If you are on a low budget buy one bottle of Brainlighting and use it a few times a week and use some low cost Ginko Biloba to take on the other days. Brainlighting is expensive but I've also found that I really don't need a whole lot of it. Particularly if you take Ginkgo Biloba in between to increase blood flow during meditation. Taking it though really did make a difference and changed the meditation experience from being just a relaxing, sleepy feeling into a pleasurable, one-with-the-universe, major breakthrough.

I'd recommend starting with two pills about 30-45 minutes before your meditation. Make sure you drink two glasses of water for best results. It also really does help if you don't eat protein before because the protein redenders some of the important Brainlighting ingredients inert.

If you want to get it on SpiritualMinds.com that is fine. Here is a link.
http://www.spiritualminds.com/brainlightning.asp

We don't charge shipping and it should be the cheapest you will find anywhere. If you want to get it somewhere else that is cool too. I don't want you guys to think I'm recommending this product to make money for myself. It's expensive but if you've already paid for Holosync I would strongly recommend it.

I would also say buying some Ginkgo Biloba is FAR better than taking nothing.

With both Brainlighting and Ginkgo Biloba I think you should start off with small dosages while doing Holosync everyday. Then after a week or so if you are not getting an effect, increase the dosage slowly.

Good luck

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved