quote:
Originally posted by jeffdengr:
I have heard one of the Coaches for Centerpointe also recommend Brain Lightning as a good supplement to take while doing the Holosync Progam.

SpiritualMinds you might mention that you are a distributor for Brain Lightning as well.

I am willing to try it.

I didn't want people to get the imperssion I was trying to make a sale for myself on here. Brainlightning really is a good product and I used it myself for months before I started offering it on SpiritualMinds.com.

It is expensive though. At first I tried to take the ingredients from list and go out and buy the stuff at the store but the result was not nearly as good and cost just about as much.

If you are on a low budget buy one bottle of Brainlighting and use it a few times a week and use some low cost Ginko Biloba to take on the other days. Brainlighting is expensive but I've also found that I really don't need a whole lot of it. Particularly if you take Ginkgo Biloba in between to increase blood flow during meditation. Taking it though really did make a difference and changed the meditation experience from being just a relaxing, sleepy feeling into a pleasurable, one-with-the-universe, major breakthrough.

I'd recommend starting with two pills about 30-45 minutes before your meditation. Make sure you drink two glasses of water for best results. It also really does help if you don't eat protein before because the protein redenders some of the important Brainlighting ingredients inert.

If you want to get it on SpiritualMinds.com that is fine. Here is a link.
http://www.spiritualminds.com/brainlightning.asp

We don't charge shipping and it should be the cheapest you will find anywhere. If you want to get it somewhere else that is cool too. I don't want you guys to think I'm recommending this product to make money for myself. It's expensive but if you've already paid for Holosync I would strongly recommend it.

I would also say buying some Ginkgo Biloba is FAR better than taking nothing.

With both Brainlighting and Ginkgo Biloba I think you should start off with small dosages while doing Holosync everyday. Then after a week or so if you are not getting an effect, increase the dosage slowly.

Good luck