I have some more advice.
Get all three things from www.transparentcorp.com
it's one of teh companines you mentioned above. These guys are sweet... the intensity of their audio braintraiment is out of this world... I mean... it's incredible. It's powerful enough to induce hypnotic states so that you simply don't have to 'learn' hypnosis. These guys are genuinely at the forefront of this entire industry. As far as Holosync or BWG... they should be ashamed of themselves for using THE least effective method of entraiment (that is, binaural beats).

By the way, I find it interesting about what you say in context to ADD. I think that ADD is induced by behaviour and more transient issues than deeper genetic problems as it is generally assumed b/c I developed it approximately in year nine at school... and in reality I should have had it from birth. Dunno... just a thought.

Anyway, I'm actually posting here to thank you for (inadvertently) putting me onto the Neuro Programmer. Seriously, you have done me a massive favour; this is waaay more powerful than traditional hypnosis. I mean... there is nothing out there; not Holosync, not any NLP script, that compares to this. Not even grapho-therapy. So thanks! Hahah.