Frodo;
I agree with what you are saying. In following any path it involves daily practise and repetition. It is a discipline that you should love to do. In doing it, is it's own reward.
In my own case I had regularly used Binaural Beats for over 15 years before being introduced to Holosync and I had serious doubts about it until sometime on Level 3 Awakening when something let go and there have been no more doubts.
In my own case to suppliment daily Holosync with Spring Forest Qigong and Sedona Method really seems to keep me in the Happy Zone and I have not found the need to go outside of these three practises with rare exception.
I fully enjoy doing any of these and the rest of the world can pretty much wait until I've done my daily practise. When you find what comes naturally for you the discipline is more a labor of love than work. The rewards have always been greater and greater as my Belief in these pracises becomes stronger in what I do.
Holosync and SFQ are both long term committments and both help you grow in many wonderful and beneficial ways. But you can see that is my Belief System and that is what I expect to happen and what I keep practising. To Enjoy the Path of Happiness and Good Fortune you have to build the road.
Be Beautiful