A theme I see already is one of self-acceptance.

I think that what you're saying, Jeff, is that you should simply discover what works for you, what is your bliss, and pursue that. I think that takes a good deal of self-acceptance. You've got to trust yourself enough to do that and have the faith to stick with it, instead of looking here and there and going outside of yourself for direction.

The primary theme of Abundance for Life is a movement towards an appreciation of the way things are now and yourself now. Stephen Gilligan also talks a lot about it in his self-relations stuff.

Ultimately, I think it is about self-acceptance and self-discovery. Being a slow learner regarding stuff like this, I am just beginning to get a feel for it at the age of 36.

I think, however, that the path is circuitous, and wouldn't want to discourage people looking "outside" of themselves for direction. After all, there *is* a world out there and other people who offer a lot.