Ok.. maybe you have linked so many negative feelings towards her, so your mind goes just in the automatic hurting pattern when she is around...

One thing I would recommend being aware of is if she has low selfesteem and low confidence about her self?? If so, she is a person who is quite provokative towards her boyfriend/husband, and she is not even aware of that. Thats just how people with low selfesteem are, when they get into a relationship with one they begin to love and dear to opens up a little, in spite of her selfesteeem.. have read lot of books about that subject, maybe you should do too, if she has that.. if she has good healthy selfesteem, then it's not that.. that is one thing you can exclude.. then there can be other factors like how her mother/father treats each other (her uncouncious rolemodel), or if she has some really really bad experiences with men, then be careful too.. Find out whats wrong and try solving it.. it is not good to try and hide with the sedona method or anything like that, if she has some of that negative behavior I just talked about.. because then you will be haunted the rest of your life with negative feelings she creates.. and the impossible task of always trying to release them.. that is horrible.. try to get a solution to that problem.. What is wrong.. Why do you feel so miserable around her? What is she hurting you with.. If she has low selfesteem it can be almost impossible to detect why you feel so bad around her, but you just get angry for no reason... And she probably even don't know it herself.. People with low selfesteem put people down i several ways that is almost undetacteble.. like her tonality can put one down, or bodylanguage, or cold-ness, or trying to start a conversation i a negative manner, only to get negative attention.. There is many ways it can happen.. try to find out what it is, and then you can be free.. else it will be a struggle rest of your life with releasing and such stuff... Hope you know what I mean...

Murof.