I just got a new course called "The Answers Are Within You," by Debbie Ford. It is available from Nightingale Conant, but I got it at www.successonsale.com
At the Nightingale site, you can hear a part of the course, which is kind of cool. But the place I got it from was a bit cheaper.

The reason that I am posting this, is because I have read many posts about people being disspointed with self improvemtent type courses and with self help in general. It sounded like many were about to give up completely. And I have felt the same at times. I just think that this course is a bit different. No, it isn't promising that you will live in a giant castle when you are done! But it fills a gap, that I have always felt. To me it seems like no matter how many self improvement courses you buy and work through, I have always felt that if there is that "one thing" that you have never addressed, you stand a good chance of not achieving the goals you started out with. This course doesn't have a secret new technique, or newly discovered frequencies for your brain. It has many truths about life. And it approches it in a direction that works well for me, and maybe for some of you.