Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#16248 07/28/05 04:53 PM
OP Offline

Recently there has been some talk about the work of Masaru Emoto. He seemed to come to light in the movie "What the Bleep do we Know" with a short time given to him regarding Water Crystals. He does have three books in print and a DVD on his work with water crystals, can be found on Amazon.com

He shows water crystals from perfect unpolluted streams and compares them to tap water. Not much of a comparison.

But the cool thing he does it to use words on the tap water and then the water crystals will reappear. So by writing something positive on tape and attaching it to the water container the crystals return, the water reorganizes itself.

Dr Emoto claims he has healed people with this process using only water and words.

Anyway, where I was going with this is, anyone could do this same thing using a water container for drinking water and place words on it. He seemed to write words like "Love, Peace, Beautiful" on the sticky side of the tape and face the words into the water. These produced the most beautiful crystals.

So for the price of some clear tape and a felt pen you could take advantage of this info.

I put it on my britia filter and coffee pot too, but went with "Good Fortune" & "Perfect Health".

Sometimes life is a game of inches that determines success.

Aloha

Jeff

#16249 07/29/05 05:41 AM

Hi Jeff:

Here is a web-page that brings more to light on your post. It shows some very wonderful pictures of water crystals, and some very strong illustrations of how we have also poisoned a lot of the water on the planet.

I like your idea and I plan on using it. As well, I posted a couple of times on another forum (CRI) regarding this, and I'd like to share these here as well:

(July 20, 2005)"Thinking that our bodies are 95%(?) water, and it has become more apparent with each tidbit of research into the mind, that cellular memory isn't necessarily confined just to the area of our brain, it behooves us to do whatever we can to protect ourselves from vibrations that would reflect negatively on us.

This could be one of the greatest and cheapest healing tools we could have at our disposal. Just think - if you hold only thoughts of love and gratitude for the water molecules in your body (the H and the O of the water, per the article) while you meditate, then it would possibly be that you could reformat the crystaline nature within the water to reflect that state of mind. If you then needed healing in a specific area, if you visualize sending love and gratitude to the water in that area, it should (if my theory holds water - pardon the pun ) create healing for the area.

If one is using H/S to meditate, it might be possible to achieve a pure enough state of concentration at the theta level or even into the delta level, to really make a large difference in one's health. I do think, to a degree, that H/S already does this even without our conscious input, but I'd like to look at extending the possibilities here that if we consciously, lovingly and in gratitude directed the energies, the results could be phenomenal.

Just dreaming......... "

(July 21, 2005)[i] "I'm always looking for new ways of doing things, so last night when I did my H/S, after reading the article, I decided to concentrate on the water part of me during the session, with the idea of being grateful for each molecule, and also giving each molecule of water within my body love.

To back-track a bit, I've been nursing an extremely sore leg due to having twisted it badly and cracking, but not entirely breaking, the large lower leg bone that seems to run up right under the knee cap (and my knee cap was already in a bad way before that, so the cartilage had become worn between the two - bone and knee cap). This has been quite painful, and I've been on anti-inflammatory medication for the swelling and fluid buildup around the knee cap, as well as doing daily hypnosis for pain control. I have also had a fluid retention problem, with my feet swelling up so badly I sometimes cannot get my shoes on.

So last night I did this very deep meditation (with the aid of the H/S, it's not hard ), and did the focusing on gratitude and love.

Have you ever tried to unplug something with a wet hand? Well, my experience wasn't quite that "shocking", however, I'd say it's not far off. The H/S kept me zoned in, but the energy ran through me intensely for the last half of the Dive and for the full Immersion, and then lasted another half hour after that before it finally dissipated. It was like floating on a sea of electrically charge water - the more I focused the love and gratitude, the more intense the "vibration" became.

My feet are not swollen this morning. I barely have any discomfort in my knee. I can say that I certainly feel energized. I vaguely remember my dreams last night, and they were somewhat of a repeat of what I had focused on during the H/S session, so whatever it was, my body really liked it!

Just thought I'd pass this on for interest.

Cheers!
Unis

[This message has been edited by Unis (edited July 28, 2005).]

#16250 07/28/05 09:37 PM
OP Offline

Unis;

Great web page and I also had similiar insights as you mentioned.

After reading Dr Emoto's comments on the two parts/two words to bring the water crystals back from tap water I placed "Love & Gratitude" on the aquirium as he mentions. The fish seem happy.

I also have a friend who pastes the pictures of the crystals around her house. I don't know how well it works but like energy always attracts itself. Can't hurt.

Jeff

#16251 07/30/05 02:39 AM

I put "MIRACLE" on my water filter thingamabob.

Why not have life filled with miraculous events? Eh?

#16252 07/30/05 06:14 AM
OP Offline

After trying this a few days I have to admit to myself that is one heck of a good cup of coffee. Love and Gratitude Dr Emoto.

#16253 07/30/05 01:34 PM

excellent post, great documentry. i placed "Freedom" on my cup this morning. feeling really good. my question is what is h/s meditation?
peace...........

#16254 07/30/05 01:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Settlenever:
excellent post, great documentry. i placed "Freedom" on my cup this morning. feeling really good. my question is what is h/s meditation?
peace...........

Sorry, I forget some people here aren't also doing the other things - H/S is short form for Holosync, about which there is plenty of material in this forum and some on the Paraliminal forum as well. CRI stands for Centerpointe Research Institute, the people who offer the Holosync meditation program. The CRI forum referred to is NOT part of Centerpointe though, but independently run by Holosync users to discuss our mutual interests in the program.

On a further note, I have a Brita water filter system, and I placed all kinds of positive suggestions on the tape facing inward on the jug part. I can actually now sense that the water has a "softer" quality to it, and tastes even better than it did.

Cheers!
Unis

#16255 07/30/05 02:36 PM

thanks for the info and great suggestion!
peace..........
Frank

#16256 08/04/05 01:28 PM

This brings up an interesting event that happened to me two days ago.

I was heading to get a cup of Tim Hortons coffee ... yeah, I know, I'm back on it ...helps to regulate my body!

So, back to what happened.

This guy walks out of Tims with a shirt that says 'Leafs suck' (Leafs are a Canadian NHL team).

I make a comment on the shirt. Guess what? This guy starts spewing out negativity! Talk about a bad attitude.

I get into my truck and wonder to myself, wow, amazing how words on a shirt can make this guys 'life suck' or at least affect his attitude.

What a great lesson for me to learn.

Love and Light,

Michael

#16257 08/04/05 01:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Michael Saikali:
..wow, amazing how words on a shirt can make this guys 'life suck' or at least affect his attitude.

Thanks, Michael..

Reminded me that I purchased a tee-shirt at the recent Millionaire Mindset Intensive here in Toronto (GO LEAFS!!! ), with the Wealth Affirmations on the back of it - instead of letting it hang in the closet, I think I'm going to haul it out and wear it today. THAT should raise some eyebrows down in the laundry-room.... hehehe!!!

Cheers!
Unis

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved