Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Learning Strategies Admin

Stress. The nature of your work and interaction between other people is creating stress in your body and it needs to recover.

My pattern is to get up about 4 hours after going to bed. so if I go to bed at 4am I won't get up until 8 and if I go to bed at 7am I won't be up before 11am.

I sometimes go for 24 to 36 hours before going back to bed. And if I didn't get to bed for 36 hours I usually take a kip in the evening between 8 and 10pm then get up and work till 4am or even 7am before going to bed again.

I also don't have to answer anyone, except Snoopy who has woken me an hour or 2 after I called it a night with his ice cube nose to get me to play. He sleeps while I work

Alex

OP Offline

Oh,I think it may be stress.Because I always be a "good man" during day.I will try to notice and improve them.
But Alex,You means everybody can sleep only 4 hours per day only if he has little stress?

In my experience yes. The more stressed you are the more you need to recover.

Alex

OP Offline

Alex,Today I'm getting up at 3:30.I'm surprised that I'm full of energy.May be I slept too much before.But I"m notice that I can hardly remember I what I dreamed,may be no dream.Do you have any dream as you sleep so little?I'm care about the REM sleep is too little.

I know I dream but during short cycles they are more abstract so I don't bother trying to remember them. When I sleep longer the dreams become adventures and often more lucid.

Alex

OP Offline

Obvious,Deep sleep is the most important for our body.But REM sleep is also important for our mind to absord knowledge and release the negative emotion.As last sleep so little.I'm afraid whether it have bad effects on our mind and brain as we lack of REM sleep?

I haven't had a problem I just notice I don't remember my dreams when I sleep less but I always wake up aware of the fact that I was dreaming.

Alex

OP Offline

Ok.Alex,Many thanks!Now,I decide to sleep 5 hours every night.

OP Offline

Ok.Alex,Many thanks!Now,I decide to sleep 5 hours every night.
Even if I sleep 6 hours per day.Every classmates thinks that I'm crazy.They all think that a man should get a 8 hours sleep.In china,some successful people work hard but with heavy stress,many of them died when they are youth.But still many people can sleep less and get a healthy body.

Another question.Since you have explored in QiGong.You may know that during 11:00~1:00 in night,It's the best time to sleep.Why you choose sleep from 4 a.m. to 8?In our traditional option.A man should go to bed before 3:00 at least

I find I like to do other things between 11pm and 1am. It seems to be my body's rhythm.

Alex

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved