Self Mastery,

The companies I have worked at advertised in the paper. I would look under telemarketing also.

If Ameriquest has a call center or is hiring they would be great. I mean they are a huge company. I get a feeling with mortgage companies everyone can get the same deal so it is not like if you go with one company or the other you are offering better products or one company is less shady than the others.

Self Mastery, if it works it that this type of job is for you. Than you do have a financially rewarding career. I mean I hear about loan officers making 6 figures were I work and not having a high school diploma.

The place were I work they pretty much do 100% of the business over the phone. Generally companies that focus on refinance, tend to do business just over the phone from what I have seen. There might be refi shops that do go to people's houses and stuff like that.

I am thinking there are other telesales or telemarketing jobs that are lucrative also to.

I would first look in the classifieds and shop that way. Or you could call up mortage companies and see if they are hiring for loan officers or telemarketers.

I am not saying I love telemarketing at all but telemarketing is a huge industry. So, if you live in good size city you will find places that are hiring.

I know brokerage firms have hired telemarketers to. I dont think you will find it hard to get a telemarketing job but to find one were it has the potential you seek maybe.

Parag