Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#17013 03/06/06 08:52 AM

I received the LSC promotion of "Silva Ultramind ESP" today. I am awaiting the Foundation Set from Silva. Is there different material in the two programes?

#17014 03/06/06 09:57 AM

I have come to a conclusion. I'm ordering the course. Last Friday I got a feeling that the course will be beneficial for me. Still I have a feeling that all the material in the course will not be useful for me, but part of it will very useful. I can now understand I was hesitating because of the mixed messages.

#17015 04/07/06 02:13 AM

Well.... I'd like to get some feedbacks from people who have ordered the course. How have you used it? How does the course add value to your life?

I have gotten some good results. Prior to my client/business meetings, I have used the techniques to project how the meeting/conversation/deals would work out great and in everyone's favor. I have also used the small finger & palm technique to create psychometric connection and that seems to work fantastic.

#17016 04/18/06 01:15 PM

Hi Sphinx,

My experiences are mixed. Just like I anticipated.

I find the lectures unbearable to listen. One of the voices is trying to sell me the course all the time it speaks. And I have already bought the package! The other stories I find irrelevant and boring.

BUT. When it comes to the trance inductions, I find them very effective! I like to listen to them in spite of some incongruencies (the reader is not going to trance while reading the inductions, She is using such anchors for the trance states that carry many other meanings, etc). But anyway, they work. With them I have been able to clear a lot of rubbish away from my behaviour. Actually I have been able to work at a very deep level of my self core, some of my beliefs that I want to change are deep in my identity. I am making progress. And I'm hoping there will be more!

All in all I find the cds useful. This winter & spring has been very busy time for me, course-wise ;-) I have ordered a course after course starting from christmas. And they all have come to me at the exactly right time. This particular course took me 2½ weeks to reach me, even though usually it takes less than a week. (DHL is not what it used to be...?) Maybe I couldn't have utilized this course fully before that? Maybe...

[He].2s2.2p4

#17017 04/18/06 09:41 PM

Hi Oxygen,

I know what you mean by one person trying to sell the course - he is very loud. I'm guessing he was speaking to an audience and that's probably his style. I thanked my mind for sharing those info as we all have something others would like to correct. Stories are not that necessary, I would rather like a better explanation of different techniques per CD. However, they haven't done that. Sometimes we need to figure out the session by the name on the CD. But overall, it is a good program and the sessions are very good. Regular use (oops) will definitely help anyone. Just a few techniques can take you a long way.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved