Thanks for the excellent advice Coldrayne. The book arrived two days ago and I have found it most enlightening but not as enlightening as your summary.

I am still awaiting the Foundation set though I have tried the meditation you suggested concentrating on the three chakras and was surprised how powerful it is.

Very recently some business has fallen through for me so I focused on new business flowing to me and it worked in terms of creating new ideas.

I also found that tailoring the approach of the three chakra meditation worked for me. By concentrating on changing the colour of the energy to white while focusing on the third eye I was amazed how powerful the process was for me. You are right. One has to focus on the inhale of breath when working with each chakra and it works well. Too well in some ways - its difficult to keep myself awake.

I still await the delivery of the Foundation Set and look forward to learning and then tailoring for my preferences. In my search I would be most grateful if you could help with the issue of mediating for manifesting abundance. If you have any thoughts I would be pleased to experiment - through I will probably buy this set anyway. But your thoughts are what is important - your refinements and thoughts are most welcomed.

The big suprise is applying Sedona at the same time and releasing the need for approval,control and security - now that is powerful. Goodness knows what the impact would be if it was possible to integrate EFT, SFQ, Sedona and Higher Balance!

Anyway thanks for your great posting and I look forward to reading how this thread evolves.