quote:
Originally posted by Coldrayne:

Very wrong. I don't even think Eric Pepin knows everything.

Even God doesn't know everything. Thus the reason for this physical universe so God can see how things turn out.

But Eric Pepin certainly defies explanation. I spent a weekend at a retreat in Portland last fall where he talked both days (this resulted in the DVD "Warriors Wanted, Apply Within"). Eric didn't perform any miracles but I also have a copy a old CD called "Bending Reality". This CD is no longer released but if you are in the Star Reach program, you may be able to talk your coach into sending it to you near the end of the first year. Eric had not yet refined his teaching techniques or transended his ego and he thought showing people miraculous things would help them on their own spiritual path (it didn't). Eric now uses his ... power ??? to generate the best materials to help people on their own journeys.

The coaches tell me that people in the Star Reach program now acheive the same results in one year that use to take Eric's personal students four years to acheive. All of the Star Reach coaches have studied directly with Eric for more than 5 years.