Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#17207 03/24/06 11:17 PM
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 347
Member
Member

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 347
I've never felt hungry--but quite often, I'm thirsty. I keep a glass of water nearby when doing healing or attunements. The energy is most definitely generated from within, but mind you, it's not like the heat you generate when exercising--these are spiritual fires, and you do feel the heat, but I doubt you are burning many extra calories (unless you're running in place whilst working with the fires!).






#17208 03/24/06 11:49 PM
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 347
Member
Member

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 347
One more thing--I think I've figured out how to display my email addy on my profile page--if you like, drop me a line.






#17209 03/31/06 08:47 PM
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 3
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 3
Neil Slade did a similar experiment, you can check it out on his site, along with other neat stuff. I suggest to try cloudbusting all the instructions are provided for free.
Visit neilslade.com
If you want you can do a search on this forum, that's where i"ve first heard about him.







#17210 04/01/06 04:22 PM
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 327
Member
Member

Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 327

Hi hawkeyes_25,

Thanks so much for the lead.

Yes, I found a video clip of Neil Slade performing the feat at:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2005/10/10.html

Clicking the amygdala, eh? Sounds intriguing!







Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.097s Queries: 21 (0.029s) Memory: 3.0175 MB (Peak: 3.5952 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 09:54:51 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS