quote:
Originally posted by Oxygen:
I think Richard Bandler might be able to do that if he would see any point in it. I have twice been in his training courses and he does show great ability.
Thanks for the info, Oxygen. I've never heard of Bandler, but I'll keep my eye out for info about him. Yes, I can see why demonstrations of these kinds of physical feats might be considered unimportant in the higher view of the universe. But when someone says that, it's hard to discern whether he is saying it because he really can do it, or if he really can't do it.
Like, I'm reminded of stories of Christ when he performed miracles, when sometimes he did so reluctantly, doing so only because he knew his followers were weak and needed physical validation of his true powers. We humans are weak and need "proof" to be able to distinguish the con artists from the real masters. Part of the fault, of course, is our limited human natures, which not only causes us to doubt, but also which causes some of us to become cons in the first place. History is full of them. And the future will be, too. The highest wisdom comes when we can discern the real truth.