I haven't read that book yet. I haven't even read "The Holographic Universe" and people have been raving about it for years. I'm to the point where most of what I read is information overlap. I read a book called "The Self Aware Universe" and another called "The Tao of Physics" and honesty those books set my bar so high that when I go back and read about the criss cross of quantum physics and spirituality, I already know it already. For me it's a question of "what am I going to do now?" I really like people who show you how to apply what they teach in the real world right now and don't just preach airy-fairy ideas and leave it at that. Practical application is required not just for Mastery but for use itself. If something isn't useful at all, then why are we even talking about it? Let's all talk about a million dollars we can't spend while we're at it. I think this idea does come from the Dali Lama in explaining Zen. What you do and what you know should be one thing. Don't concern yourself with stuff you can't do. That doesn't mean don't stretch yourself but if you talk about an idea, soon afterward use it for something or else the unused knowledge becomes a curse. In the West we have a term for someone who knows alot of things but has done nothing with them- educated idiot. I personally think that spiritually I am an educated idiot in that I continued to study and read without applying anything and using it for anything and I actually started to believe things that my own mind constructed out of the particles of information that I took from here and there, but I really knew nothing and could do nothing, but I had a head full of thoughts. What's funny now is everytime I have a breathrough of any kind it's because I unravel something I have memorized and actually use it to have an experience and I'm like "whoa!" and I could have had the understanding years ago if I would have used the information, but I didn't. I just continued to cram more and more information in. Maybe it's a phase we all go through, maybe not. I spent 30 years building the mansion, I guess I'm going to spend the next 30 tearing it down.