Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#18179 09/10/00 11:52 PM
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 312
Member
Member

Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 312
I ordered and received my homestudy course during the spring of this year. I hear so much about a 3rd edition and I was wondering what edition of the photoreading book did I receive with my course and how can I tell???






Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 393
Member
Member

Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 393
The 3rd Edition has an orange band across the bottom. It says "Exciting New 3rd Edition" and then provides bullets about the additional material.







Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.039s Queries: 17 (0.016s) Memory: 2.9821 MB (Peak: 3.5951 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 03:49:28 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS