Hi FraserB,

Silva Mind Control helps you to
1. quickly go into alpha/theta.
2. change anything you want in your life (from alpha/theta).

I think thats a great help for succeeding in photoreading.

The main title of the silva program book is "THE SILVA MIND CONTROL METHOD" by Jose Silva and Philip Miele.
The more esoteric one is "THE SILVA MIND CONTROL METHOD OF MENTAL DYNAMICS" by Burt Goldman and Jose Silva.
The third one is "THE SILVA MIND CONTROL METHOD FOR GETTING HELP FROM YoUR OTHER SIDE" by Jose Silva. This one is of the late days of Silva (1989) and it shows that Jose made a personel devolopment to the point, where he believes more and more in god.
For beginners the first one is the best, I think. But they all show the same techniques.

I praised the silva method here in this forum for the second time and I want to say that I am not working for the silva organisation. I just made the experience that (although there are other good methods to program going into alpha) this is the easiest and clearest method.
I am from Germany (Dosen`t RAMON sound spanish?) and perhaps have some mistakes in writing - hope you you understand the message (Do you?)

I hope I could help you. Of course the 'silvas' have a own site. It must be silva.com or silva-method.com or something like this.

Greetings, Ramon