Ok theres a lot of experts on this board. I know theres probably a thousand diffrent answers to this question but that is my point...

To a newbie looking at this site with NO experience in any of this its all a little overwhelming. I came here to learn Photoreading, but im down for anything else thats going to help make me a better Web Developer. (I say this because if my goals wernt focused there would be a billion answers instead of thousands).

I am getting the photoreading home course, but apparantly theres a lot of other programs that help with photoreading. Can someone please advise step by step where to start what programs to buy ect. Im sure they are all great and helpful but its all to overwhelming at once. I need a game plan...

ie
1.) Get photreading system - start on it
2.) Get Quiong something or other system start it at same time as photoreading system.

wait a few weeks until you reach some certian point and then
3.) Get NB, study this but avoid the part on whatever it should be returned to later.
4.) Once you start to be able to Flipflop something or other in the photoreading system you should read the Einstien Factor.

Ok the above is just an example I have no clue what Im talking about, but as you can see im a little lost. If a few of you would take the time to give me a basic game plan of the MOST helpful things I need to do and buy to get me on the track of advancing RAPIDLY in my proffesion I would very much appreciate it.

Like the 5 day plan but more of a Super Game Plan for the overachiever. Yall dont have to sell me on anything you just have to tell me what to get. Theres 10,000 diffrent programs and books mentioned on this page, ill get to em in due time I need to know where to start to have the best possible results.