Okay well the best one that i could come up with is the one that i regularly used when practicing the ability....the URL is http://www.angelfire.com/or/telekinesisworld/
It is a nice website that explains the techniques of this ability well and is understandable....Unfortunatly the other site about making a PSI ball is under construction......before you become too skeptical...just read through that site i posted and give it a try.....obviously dont expect too much the first few times that you try it....It took me a good hour+ of just sitting down in a quiet place and practicing the ability until i first got some movement of an object (a spoon that is) on a balance...but the more you do this the better you will get at it and it wont take as much to get an object moving as it did at first....You will even be able to do it in noisy places eventually.....All that i ask is that you give it a try (a good one at that!) and hopefully you will be able to see that it truely does exist....if that does not work then maybe somehow i could send an online video of me performing telekinesis? but that may be hard since anyone may argue that out of view i have a fan blowing on the object to make it move or something like that......