I have read numberous books on psychic abilities, everything from basic intuition to teleportation, but in all my studies I have found nothing terribly concrete. There has been no proof that would make the existance of psychic phenomena a certainty. I would like to believe, truly, I would. I began my journey of knowledge after having a dream in which I could perform telekinesis. That was four years ago, and though I am a much better person than I was before, the original intent of my exploration has been lost in doubt. It is not like I simply bought a lot of books and read them and decided they were trash. No, I tried them out, expecting them to work. When something did not turn out as I was hoping, I'd move on.

And after these four years, I still look for someway to release this potentially life-changing power, but it just isn't happening the way I would like. I was considering testing out a bit of low-level magick, but I believe that to be a ritual corrupted version of psychic powers. I get psychic insights every now and again, but that could just be considered a processing of my normal five senses, not a special sixth sense.

That psychic ball peaks my interest, if you have any details on that, I'd like to hear them.

Peace.
( sorry brian, I guess I get an F for originality )