sorry brian,

please, don't applogize... I'm just strange!!!

Actually, I recently identified the dominant underlying principle of my life:
"Witness what others do, and then either a. do the opposite or b. find a better way."

I've been ruminating on this recently.

When I was young, I didn't watch American television. Instead, I spent years of my free time watching a British science fiction show called Dr. Who. The Premise? A super-genius man who can live for up to a 1000 years travels around in a telephone booth which can travel INSTANTLY to anywhere in the universe and to any time period.

Imagine the variability of plot!!! ANYTIME, ANYPLACE in the universe... watching these programs for hours on end, instead of the usual mindless dribble, I believe made my mind GENERATIVE in the extreme.

lol. and it's weird, I developed a pseudo british accent from watching all this Brit Sci-Fi when I was young, and I don't talk at all like people from my hometown.

I have read numberous books on psychic abilities, everything from basic intuition to teleportation,

Teleportation??????? Impossible!!! Tell more...

As for psychic experiences, I had another one last night:

at 3:50AM, I heard the 'incoming mail sound' of MS Outlook (in my head). MY SPEAKERS WERE OFF. I looked at the program....

and guess what?

THERE WAS NOTHING THERE!!!!!!!!
And THEN, I pressed "send and receive" and *BOOM*, a message appeared from 3:49.

Now that is insanity.