Thanks for all the advice, guys. It is not that I do not -know- what I could/should be doing to achieve what I want in my life, it is more that I just don't -do- it.

But every day in every way, I'm getting better, and better....

I listen to paraliminals daily, ranging from large amounts of belief and personal genius to lesser doses of dream play and personal magnetism. As I have mentioned on other posts, these tapes I belief are working, but I still lack the concrete results I need to have full trust in their effectiveness. Is there really any active way to put the system to the test and prove to myself that they are working? Or is patience the only answer?
Thanks again for your assistance. I truly appreciate it.
Ahggg, the time has come again to rise with the sun.... any suggestions on how to feel good about getting out of bed in the morning? 
Enjoy.