Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#19169 01/07/01 06:27 AM
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 149
Member
Member

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 149
I usually don't even open my eyes. It is all quite strange, because I feel like this only in the mornings, the rest of the day, I'm ready to take on challenges and so forth. Once I get moving, my perpective changes completely. It happens everyday. Rather annoying in fact.






#19170 01/08/01 11:57 AM
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 1,504
Likes: 6
Learning Strategies
Member
Learning Strategies
Member

Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 1,504
Likes: 6
Go the the library and read up on Feng Shui. There might be something about your room that is manipulating energy in a less than optimal way.






#19171 01/08/01 09:45 PM
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 149
Member
Member

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 149
Feng Shui, you say... I'll have to check that out. Thanks.


What sort of experiences do people have with this practice? Any perticularly good books on the subject?






#19172 01/09/01 03:21 AM
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 1,504
Likes: 6
Learning Strategies
Member
Learning Strategies
Member

Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 1,504
Likes: 6
Perfect opportunity for syntopic reading.






Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.105s Queries: 22 (0.050s) Memory: 3.0175 MB (Peak: 3.5951 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 11:01:23 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS