Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 2
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 2
I just saw the infomercial on TV about photoreading. I know they were doing all they can to sell the product, so I don't know if what they said was true. I'd like to get replies from REAL people who have done photoreading and it REALLY worked from them. I want to know what they think of the program. Is it worth the $200???? Help!!






Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 173
Member
Member

Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 173
What exactly do you mean by "REAL" people ? Aren't all of us real? Then again all of us migh not be real at all, the whole universe may be a simulation on top of a person's desk or something.....anyways, if you consider me a real person then the answer is YES it definitely works, though, you should consider it "PHOTO LEARNING" instead of "PHOTO READING" since its much much more than just reading







Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.076s Queries: 17 (0.032s) Memory: 2.9827 MB (Peak: 3.5952 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 11:01:55 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS