I don't know if there is a correlation between paraliminal learning and hypnosis. I would think that the hynosis involves a deeper alpha state than we can achieve by myself at this moment, but how practical is hypnosis. Also, as far as my understanding, hypnosis uses external influence in aiding recall which can also be powerful. I hope that Learning Strategies is working towards evidence-based techniques by conducting studies into how we can recall such information absorbed by the mind. Maybe paul, pete, or dana can shed some light on this issue.
quote:
Originally posted by focuskid:
Hi SDstudent:
I really enjoyed reading your posts! I think your the first to come out with actual research information on PR in a Post.
Regarding the hypnosis research, has there been any corelation to Double Induction, HPP or Paraliminal induction? Can conventional hypnosis be compared to Paraliminal learning?
Again, the time and effort you took for this post is appreciated! Thanks.