Yes, how insightfully put! Turning our minds into our favorite toy <<<< That's it; that's exactly how i feel. I'd never thought of it in those terms, but that's how i feel these days. Nothing seems to intimidate me when it comes to learning or tackling an abundance of reading. I was in a SAP class last night & used the Silva 3 finger technique along w/ deep breathing to relax. I mentally set my goal for what i wanted out of that class. I relaxed my gaze to be periphereal as much as possible. Even today, i still recall everything i was taught. I have to say i also did a mental MM. By this i mean that i just kept relating everything i was hearing w/ some aspect in the previous system we were using. Then as i was walking back i mentally relaxed & asked myself what the main steps were.
These techniques are techniques that can improve our lives significantly. Your comments were a great help to me in the past; i'm delighted to see them appearing again. We all benefit from your insight & unique ability to express them. I even try to write "smarter" when i comment on your stuff
.......well, at least i try 
quote:
Originally posted by ckerins:
Margaret,Thank you very, very much! I just hope people find it useful and take the stance of just playing with the system - I think it's mostly a matter of finding out how your own mind works and turning it into your favorite toy! :-)