I'm such a newbie

Oh well, my very small input on this topic is page turning.

Page turning for me while photoreading was a little odd, because I would get these clumps of like 4 pages, and sometimes, nothing would come up at all. So I adjusted the Paul Scheele suggested page turning method.

I take my thumb and give it a little pressure on the right page as I glide my hand up to a little before the middle of the top of the page, then slip my middle finger over it. Then in a motion similar to snapping (only in slow motion) I bring my middle finger to my palm, and my thumb becomes flush with the side in my hand. I do this will sliding my hand to the right side of the page.

I know the description is a bit confusing, but I couldn't figure out a way to describe it better.

Oh well.

I suck at photoreading again. =)

I'm having such off and on periods. I know half of it is my unhealthy lifestyle however (staying up 5 days at a time, smoking, caffeine monger: I know that all these things are counterproductive to PRing, so I am indeed taking the hard road; just the other day from lack of sleep, I dozed off in the middle of the memory supercharger. Then I overslept class. This was all at Au Bon Pain. I can only imagine the expressions on people's faces while they look at this kid with his book open, coffee on the side, headphones around his ears, drool streaming out of his mouth, and his legs and hands uncrossed for a duration of three hours. Why no one woke me up, I'll never know). I can just imagine my teacher's reaction if I tell her why I missed a quiz.

Me: I'm sorry, I fell asleep while photoreading.
Teacher: What's photoreading?
Me: It's a special speedreading thing, only you don't really read, but then later on you look through it, but you have to...tangerine...relaxing place...Scheele...breath...
Teacher: Way to go Ramon! You just FAILED THE COURSE!
Me: Yay! No..wait...d'oh!

-Ramon http://razor.ramon.com