hi i thought i would list my progress on the forums so i can get feedback and help. A while back i bought 21 out of 22 of the pariliminals, and several of the self help courses. (in particular i am finding natural brillance very useful so far)
i got natural brilliance, spring forest, euphoria(which i havent gotten into yet), memmory optimizer and photoreading.
i was desperate when i bought these and was dying of a sucidal depression. a while back i started a new drug thats helping but i am also finding these courses extremely useful. the pariliminals have helped me stay calm and control my depression and the cources to help my move in a forward direction.
i have just photoread my first 2 books-photoreading and natural brilliance and am having problems with the activation process.
it seems to me that super reading and dipping are only just like skimming the book. I thought we where supposed to be able to download the entire book(s) from our sub-consience, but i dont see how the photoreading has made the superreading and dipping any easier.
well id love to hear any advice.
thanks all
walk with peace