I am glad that I brought up this topic, because it generated some interesting responses. I was interested to see that a lot of you enjoy the PR course, and defend it's quality. Which is why I think that there's something wrong with the marketing strategies of LS. I think that the most important advertising agents LS has are the people who benefited from the courses. But when I see e-mail with subject "We have a winner" (I am talking about $250 giveaway), and I open it to see that the winner is someone else, it undermines my opinion of the company and its products. It just seems to me that out of all the companies, Learning Strategies does not need to resort to these techniques.

Now as far as my photoreading progress goes, I went twice through the exercises on the casettes up to photoreading and activating Natural Brilliance book. I also tried photoreading dictionary several times (each time listening to the instructions on the first casette). None of this produced a visible result - improved my comprehension of the material. I've also photoread and activated about ten books. I used dipping and skittering techniques for about 15 minutes each time to help me to get to the answers I was looking for. And every time I felt that I needed to re-read everything in order to find the answers.