Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

I'll go far enough to say that I found the objective news report available on this website to be much more convincing than the subjective infomercial.

-Ramon http://razor.ramon.com

On the other hand, U 'll find that PR has more integrity in thier layouts and commercials, that is, it doesnt come across as being cheesy. Also, maybe some might be intimidated, confused or overwhelmed if everything was mentioned to them right away-like all of the steps involved...it is just upsetting that some people feel that they cant question the system or get answers they are looking for.

In addition, i just wanted to say that the G Code looks awesome. Hopefully, people wont give up on this before they have tried it properly. Could it be applied to singing?- for my boyfriends sake, anways.

quote:
Originally posted by designer52:
You'd think with all of these awesome courses available, the staff of Learning Strategies would be an army of superintelligent geniuses. Then why can't they create more creative ways to market their products than sending loads of junk mail and e-mails with subjects like "We have a winner, designer52"?

I would truly like to believe that the Learning Strategies is on to something special. But I haven't seen any improvement in my photoreading skills since I bought the personal course 9 months ago. Until I see some results, I am not buying any more products from LS.

Pal, I would HIGHLY recommend you take up Dana's offer.

I am glad that I brought up this topic, because it generated some interesting responses. I was interested to see that a lot of you enjoy the PR course, and defend it's quality. Which is why I think that there's something wrong with the marketing strategies of LS. I think that the most important advertising agents LS has are the people who benefited from the courses. But when I see e-mail with subject "We have a winner" (I am talking about $250 giveaway), and I open it to see that the winner is someone else, it undermines my opinion of the company and its products. It just seems to me that out of all the companies, Learning Strategies does not need to resort to these techniques.

Now as far as my photoreading progress goes, I went twice through the exercises on the casettes up to photoreading and activating Natural Brilliance book. I also tried photoreading dictionary several times (each time listening to the instructions on the first casette). None of this produced a visible result - improved my comprehension of the material. I've also photoread and activated about ten books. I used dipping and skittering techniques for about 15 minutes each time to help me to get to the answers I was looking for. And every time I felt that I needed to re-read everything in order to find the answers.

OP Offline

15 minutes for activation?

Spend 1/3 the time activating the book that you would spend reading it.

Then report your results.

You are not being fair to yourself or the system.

quote:
Originally posted by designer52:
Now as far as my photoreading progress goes, I went twice through the exercises on the casettes up to photoreading and activating Natural Brilliance book. I also tried photoreading dictionary several times (each time listening to the instructions on the first casette). None of this produced a visible result - improved my comprehension of the material. I've also photoread and activated about ten books. I used dipping and skittering techniques for about 15 minutes each time to help me to get to the answers I was looking for. And every time I felt that I needed to re-read everything in order to find the answers.

I've spent up to 3 hours on activation. Try doing 2-4 30 minute activation sections, building information in layers from whole-to-parts. Then, if you feel you need more, but are lost on what you might have missed, RapidRead the entire book.

Hel Offline

Has anyone tried out Genius Code yet?

OP Offline

quote:
Originally posted by Rflow21:
In addition, i just wanted to say that the G Code looks awesome. Hopefully, people wont give up on this before they have tried it properly. Could it be applied to singing?- for my boyfriends sake, anways.

I brought your question to Paul Scheele. Here is his response:

"I suppose both "borrowed genius" and "advanced civilization toolbuilder" techniques in the Genius Code would have direct impact on singing. Certainly the "Genius Activator" paraliminal would help as well."

Just got it today and listened to the first tape. Looks very interesting. The sample of "Fast Finish" was kind of wild. It will be interesting to see how it works as a means of effectively transferring the info.

An important piece of it that seems new is the process of learning to decipher all that image streaming content you get. That should add very real value to the image streaming process.

Dana, will it have its own forum or will it fall under the paraliminal section?

quote:
Originally posted by Hel:
Has anyone tried out Genius Code yet?

OP Offline

Here is the new Genius Code discussion forum:
http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/cgi/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=Genius+Code&number=1&DaysPrune=75&LastLogin=

You can find it listed on our Discussion Forum homepage.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved