Interesting Stefan, I had bought some stuff from Zygone in 1991. the Near Death experience tape was quite interesting. The Entrainment came with the Light and sound machine.. it was part of the package. It work well, still works now. The other tapes that came with it like the language ones, and the others (they weren't subliminals then) were quite boring... I never lasted 30 days with any one. The Moodscapes are good... I still use them now with a new L&S device. I notice that in 1994 they started selling CD's I've often been tempted to get them. Now am glad I didn't seeing that many of the L&S devices were faulty during that era.
The problem I found is that it is expensive and too much... you feel like a kid in a candy store don't know which tape want to try first.
I found that the Centerpointe CD never worked for me... I lost my hearing since I originally got the zygone tapes. I find that I can still use the zygone tapes because I can add the entrainment with the L&S device.
I must say that I'm surprised that 4 of the meditation CDs are the same as the tapes I originally purchased. Thanks for the info.
Alex