Hi,
I thought I could contribute with my experience with the Personal Genius paraliminal which is similar to what tracy writes in her post.
I was listening to this tape every night for 4 days with no ill effects, quite the contrary, I was feeling sharper in problem solving at work, more sure of myself. I really had to put in a lot of work to appear smart.

On all previous days I hadn't gone to sleep with the paraliminal still playing, I would listen until the conclusion and take of my headset and go to sleep. However on the 5th day, if my memory is serving me, I fell asleep with the paraliminal still playing. I think what had happened is that since my portable cassette player doesn't stop at the end of the tape it continues on to playing the other side of the tape, I probably listened to the tape 2 complete times, mind you, while asleep. On the third pass, (I calculate this by the time I woke up and the time I think I fell asleep), I was having this feeling of fear and uncertainty that gripped me. I actually felt something crawling on my moustache!

In my thoughts, I had this distinct feeling that I was pushing my thoughts one way and I was being pulled another way. Very weird!

All of these things I felt almost at the same time I was realizing that I was dreaming and in those seconds, I forced myself awake.
The crawling feeling on my moustache, I realized, was actually my breath coming in and out of my nostrils! I was so attuned to my senses, that in my dreams I think I was blowing everything out of proportion!
I didn't know how to subconciously process all that was being presented in the paraliminal, so I generated a feeling of fear because of the unknown. I also think that listening to paraliminals continuously should not be done. I recall that it is recommended that you listen to another one 20 minutes after the first.
I thought I'd share this so you know that, your not the only one!!!
Hey, now I KNOW I'm not the only one!!!
