Actually...
I would like to have some of these paraliminals on CD(or a downloadable MP3 format?)
As it is, I am slowly setting up my PC to input my LSC tapes(I need to get another sound card for the input) to my PC to convert to MP3 for my portable MP3 player. This way I don't carry around several tapes which can get broken besides which I can't carry them everywhere. Then, out in the field, when I'm just sitting on my hands waiting for a Telco to turn up a circuit, I can pick and choose which paraliminal I would like to listen to while I wait(I sometimes wait for more than an hour for them to get their act together!).

Anyway, no need to get steamed, I also would like tracey or anyone else's experience with this PR activator paraliminal.


Joe the foneguy
(I get this feeling and I am forced to wonder...

Telco engineer's talking amongst themselves from a central switch many miles away from Joe the phoneguy - "Is that technician, Joe still on the job site??? It's 9:00 pm! Hey, I bet you I can get him to stay on site another 30 minutes before he calls us back screaming that he's leaving."
Other Telco engineer - "Your on!!! He's been out there too long, If you pull his chain again he's gonna reschedule!"

Calls Joe the foneguy technician - "Yeah, it's Telco again, it's taking us longer for translations to setup the correct DNIS digit configuration that we agreed on. Uh, just give us another 5 minutes, or so."
Joe - "That's what you said at 5:30 when we were SUPPOSED TO CUT over the circuits!!!!" Joe, realizing there is nothing else to do and if he leaves he'll have to reschedule with these bozos anyway, says - "Oh all right, I'll sit tight for another 5 minutes" - Goes back to the clients lunch room to finish his 5th cup of coffee.)