quote:
Originally posted by tracey:
As for my experiences, I couldn't finish listening to the paraliminal. It's the first one I just got so agitated that I had to turn it off. I was dozing as I was listening to it and I started and woke up and was so afraid for some reason, I ended up just trying to calm myself but I had to stop the tape I was so upset. I have no idea if it was the tape or something else, but my wary eye keeps looking at the tape and wondering.


Ah. Very interesting. What could have happened is something very strange that has actually happened to me, although not with any kind of paraliminals. In fact, I've never really used any paraliminal tapes from LSC, nor any kind of audio "help."

Have you ever had any experiences with intense nightmares?

Another question:
Have you tried exploring lucid dreaming?