Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#28501 05/30/02 01:59 PM
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 1,504
Likes: 6
Learning Strategies
Member
Learning Strategies
Member

Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 1,504
Likes: 6
It is all right to fall asleep while listening to a Paraliminal as long as your intention is to get benefit from the tape, and you happen to fall asleep.

If your intention is to fall asleep you might only receive the relaxation benefits of the program.

Nightmares, etc? Not likely. A tape can stir stuff up, so... Usually people will have a better night sleep after listening to a Paraliminal before bed.








#28502 05/30/02 04:34 PM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 155
Member
Member

Joined: May 2001
Posts: 155
I've had paraliminals for a bit over a year, and I listened to them regularly for the first 3+ months then tapered off.

I started back listening to them before I got the PR Activator.

I don't think it caused my nightmares, I just find it interesting that two nights I'd listened to a paraliminal I had very vivid dreams.

As for the PR activator, I have no idea what that was about. For all I know, there could have been someone in my backyard walking around and my intuition kicked in. I'll try it again.

On a different note, I tried something different last night. I turned a light on low saw on my bed, relaxed and listened to "Automatic Pilot". I wanted to see if I had better "Results" when being awake and not sleeping through the tape.

Anyway, I did well through the tape and then as Paul started to count out I turned it off since I was very mellow and relaxed and I wanted to stay that way.

I fell asleep right away into a nice deep clean sleep. I had forgotten to set my alarm but woke up at 7:15, which was about 2 hours later than I would normally like to wake up but I had gone to bed 2 hours later than I normally do.

Tracey






#28503 05/30/02 10:52 PM
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 1,150
Member
Member

Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 1,150
quote:
Originally posted by Pete Bissonette:

A tape can stir stuff up, so...

Could you elaborate on that?






#28504 05/31/02 01:46 PM
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 1,504
Likes: 6
Learning Strategies
Member
Learning Strategies
Member

Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 1,504
Likes: 6
Just as a good book can stir up stuff mentally and emotionally, so can listening to one of our tapes.






#28505 05/31/02 06:54 PM
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 1,150
Member
Member

Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 1,150
Ah, okay. Thanks for the reply, Pete.






#28506 06/05/02 04:29 AM
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 227
Member
Member

Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 227
uh is it legal to burn CD's of the photoreading course for my own personal learning benefit? all i have is a big bulky stereo and then theres my portable CD player. i think a CD would be easier.






#28507 06/05/02 12:24 PM
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 110
Member
Member

Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 110
If you legally purchased the course, then yes it's, for your own personal use.






Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.115s Queries: 28 (0.074s) Memory: 3.0351 MB (Peak: 3.5949 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 11:55:37 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS