Time to play the broken record...

SuperReading resembles speed reading. The important difference is InfoDumping creates the basis for intuitions about where to STOP SuperReading and start Dipping.

Here's one very minor example from my own life. I PhotoRead a book on the Medieval origins of the modern state. Although this book is split into three main sections (plus an introduction and an index), there is no table of contents. This is probably because the three sections have no titles, other than I, II and III. Although section I starts on the first page, my previewing could not find the sections for II and III. After doing an InfoDump, I was immediately able to flip open the book and find those two sections. Upon performing manual activation of the book, I was also to find where those sections break into unmarked subsections. (This was usually denoted by a blank line between paragraphs), and follow the Train of Logic the author used.

But what I'm really trying to say is, doing the page-a-second thing (InfoDumping) is really the meat behind PhotoReading. This is why you get 60-70% comprehending from 4-11% activation, instead of about 4-11% comprehension.... you KNOW which 4-11% you NEED to look at.