Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

quote:
Originally posted by bmail99:
just an observation...

I'm neither for or against photoreading, having
only started experimenting with it 2 days ago.
however, I've had my fair share of experience with products that make fantastic claims, some working and some failing miserably. I've also had quite a bit of experience with forums, and based on that experience, this is my opinion of meurphy: either he is who he says he is ( a successful actor, musician, and chess master) and he's not a native english speaker, or he's
just some dope who threw in that personal information to lend credence to his argument, all the while misspelling words such as "supposedly", "especially", and "means". not very characteristic of a person as accomplished as he, is it? either way, meurphy, if you're not happy with the program,
return it, and stop spewing fruitless skepticism that at best will sabotage the efforts of those that may have had some success with the program, and totally dissuading others from even trying it in the first place. they can always get their refunds, too , if necessary.

Well you know, this is a forum on the internet, and not exactly a high class publication for the world to read. You think people will spend months overviewing their posts to make them perfect?

Doesn't sound like a very educated response from someone judging a so called "possibly uneducated person."

-youngprer

Even though this whole argument deal is over, I just wanted to say that there is a success story in the book related to Meurphy's career in acting. It goes like this:

pg39
"An actress is better able to memorize her lines by PhotoReading the script first. She also says this helps create a better understanding of her characters."

I know I'm a little late, but I thought I'd try to give some help here for once

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved