I just wanted to add my two cents worth if anyone is interested in reading it.

I have always been able to learn and remember things at a very, very quick rate. This is a good thing, however, as an adult I have discovered that I still had a reading problem. It took me so long to read, and my mind got "bogged down" in so many other things in the middle of a text that I could barely get through it. Take this for example: I read C.S. Lewis' "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" just for pleasure, before taking the PRing course, and it took me a month to get through the book because I had so many bad reading habits.

I have also learned that reading is a skill. There truly is a big difference, (and a very real one!) between being a proficient reader and being an inefficient one. PRing has helped me solve an incredible problem in my life --- getting through printed information in at least a reasonable amount of time, with at least a fair amount of comprehension.

I should also state that at a very early age my parents had me working with phonics, so my pronunciation and spelling are pretty good. None of this taught me the mechanics of being a proficient reader, able to effectively extract information from written material.

Paul Scheele and PRing did that. I personally consider this course a Godsend! Literally. Do you have any idea how many pains I had in dealing with the serious feelings of stupidity or serious below average capabilities? I was in a state of trauma every time someone asked me to read things. The really strange part is that I have always liked reading itself, but figured I was really incapable of doing it well enough for it to be of any use to me.

Why would you go on a crusade at "any cost" when you would actually be hurting the "little impoverished people" more than helping them? I was learning impoverished, and the "you'll either make it or break" mentality of public education didn't really care enough in my case to either spot the problem I had, much less solve it.

Yes, it has taken me a while to learn some of the PRing techniques. Do you have any idea how many years I lost without them?

If you are having serious problems in the program you may be deficient in one of two areas:

1. You may not really believe that the program can even work and and have closed yourself off to any of the possibilities.

Or,

2. Your current form of reading may be delivering a certain set of results that you think PRing should basically mirror.

Reading with the "inner mind" and activating information is a much different approach than reading with immediate comprehension and recall from only the conscious working memory. It's literally a whole different ballgame. One has to approach the PRing system by first unlearning inefficient reading patterns, or slower ones, and adding or changing perceptions of learning, processing, and comprehension of material. The end result is greater efficiency and much better and long lasting results in far less time, with greater comprehension, and with much more pleasure during the actual reading experience. At least this is my direct experience.

If it doesn't work for you --- fine. But please don't burst my bubble from your soap box because you don't believe. Allow me to enjoy my new found freedom of approaching the many books, papers and articles that I have longed to get into and can finally approach without fear. I thank God for this course. My whole approach is more peaceful and rewarding. I have been given more than just reading, I have been given a fun and efficient learning key!